I love love love brownies. They are probably my favorite chocolaty dessert. I have tried countless brownie recipes and I never found one that was as good as the boxed brownies that I haven been eating for years. Good news… I’ve finally found a recipe that is BETTER than boxed brownies.
That’s right, you read that correctly. Every recipe I previously tried was either too dry or too cake like. This recipe is perfect! They’re gooey, chocolaty, moist and they will keep you coming back for more. I can honestly say I will never make boxed brownies again. These were honestly the best brownies I have ever tasted.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbs. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with shortening; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over low heat.
- Once butter is completely melted add in sugar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- Beat in cocoa, salt, baking powder, vanilla, eggs. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan (batter will be very thick).
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this THE BEST HOMEMADE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES in sweetasacookie.com