You guys, today is my blog’s 6th birthday! 😀 How cool, huh. It’s kind of hard to believe I’ve been blogging for 6 years now. I started it with absolutely no expectations. It was truly just going to be a family blog- sharing family photos and news for friends, and then I started posting recipes and the rest is history. Now I have over 778 recipes and it’s become the career of my dreams. I couldn’t be happier AND I couldn’t do this without you amazing readers stopping by every day, so I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. ♥
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. flat iron or top sirloin steak, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Place all ingredients, except steak, in a large ziplock baggie. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drop steak pieces in and seal shut. Shake gently to coat steak entirely in marinade. Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 3 hours or up to 24.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat skillet until it’s very hot. Remove steak pieces from marinade using a slotted spoon and place in hot skillet. Discard marinade. Cook steak according to your desired temperature. We like medium-well so I cooked ours for about 3 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this SUPER DELICIOUS STEAK BITES in life-in-the-lofthouse.com