Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars – a graham cracker crust, fresh strawberries, a creamy strawberry cheese layer, strawberry creme pudding, topped with whipped topping. These are the perfect dessert to make when strawberries are in season!
Wow, I can’t believe it’s almost the middle of April!
I’ve been busy getting my taxes finished up and working on some behind the scenes of the blog which is why you haven’t seen me post for the last week or so.
But I’m BAAAACK!!! And I can’t think of a better dessert to return with than these Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars. They are fantastic, especially if you’re a strawberry lover!
They’re another NO-BAKE dessert that’s easy to put together.
The bottom layer is a graham cracker crust that you pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set, a layer of sliced strawberries, covered with a strawberry cream cheese layer, a strawberry creme pudding layer (that I neglected to photograph – I suppose I was just so excited about these bars that I forgot that layer!), and then topped with a whipped topping.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DREAM BARSIngredients
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs, plus additional for topping
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16-ounces fresh strawberries, divided
(you’ll need 4 for the cream cheese layer and 5 whole for decoration)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package Strawberry Creme Pudding
- 4-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 recipe of Stabilized Whipped Cream or 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip, divided
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture and then slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
You can find complete recipes of this STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DREAM BARS in 365daysofbakingandmore.com