All your favorite flavors of tacos in spaghetti form – made in ONE PAN! So cheesy, comforting and stinking easy with no clean-up!
Tacos in pasta form? Um, yes, please. I mean, the answer is always yes, right?
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef*
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce can) Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in Ro*Tel®, tomato paste, spaghetti and 3 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
You can find complete recipes of this ONE POT TACO SPAGHETTI in damndelicious.net