Hey everyone! It’s Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled with a delicious, no-bake pie recipe perfect for summer!
This No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie is a family favorite around our house. It’s light, it’s refreshing, and you don’t even have to turn on your oven to make this pie. The graham cracker crust has a hint of cinnamon, which makes this pie even more delicious. The hardest part about making this pie is waiting for it to set in the fridge.
If you want, you can also add in some fresh blueberries as well, which makes a perfect red, white, and blue dessert for your Memorial Day or 4th of July BBQ’s.
Enjoy & have a fun, safe Memorial Day weekend!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
Strawberry Pie Filing:
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip topping
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Using a food processor, pulse graham crackers until crumbly. Mix in sugar, ground cinnamon and melted butter until crust forms.
- Press graham cracker crust into a 9-inch pie dish. Place pie crust in refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin powder. Stir gelatin powder until completely dissolved.Then, add ½ cup cold water and ½ cup ice cubes, stir until gelatin is slightly thickened. TIP: Let the gelatin mixture sit for a few minutes to thicken slightly before you add the cool whip otherwise it won’t set up.
You can find complete recipes of this No-Bake Strawberry & Cream Pie in therecipecritic.com