Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe – a quick and easy no bake s’mores dessert recipe that can be made from scratch in just 10 minutes!
The weather has been crazy lately, hasn’t it?! It’s hot then cold then hot then rainy then cold… Pick a condition! Last weekend we got all ready for the boys’ soccer game (which is no easy feat with three small children!), but by the time we got there, it was pouring rain and the game was cancelled!
Apparently, the boys felt that it was my fault that it was raining too hard to play soccer that day, so tantrumming ensued. Determined to still have a fun day despite the rain (and the tantrums), I remembered a classic favorite that was going to turn this day around. S’mores! S’mores are such a great way to have fun and make memories with kids. I have so many Summer family memories with s’mores with camping and cookouts and parties, but you don’t have to wait for the perfect sunny day or cookout to make s’mores! You can make s’mores any time, especially with this easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe! You can make the whole thing, top to bottom in just 10 minutes!
So we headed to Walmart to pick up our supplies to make our easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake, like Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft’s Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, along with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter.
NO BAKE S’MORES CHEESECAKEINGREDIENTS
- 13-14 full sized graham crackers (makes about 1.5-2 cups crumbs)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (two 8-ounce packages)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups packed Kraft’s Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (about 24 marshmallows), softened
- 3 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Line a 9-inch cake pan. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until they’re fine crumbs.
- Place the melted butter in the food processor with the graham cracker crumbs and process again until combined.
You can find complete recipes of this NO BAKE S’MORES CHEESECAKE in thegraciouswife.com