All the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in one bowl! Healthy and so easy to make, this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner.
I’ve been on a roll in the kitchen this last week when it comes to making healthy salads. This tasty Mediterranean Quinoa Salad is just one of my recent successes. It combines all my favorite flavors and it is filling and so nutritious.
I know a lot of people who do not like quinoa. I personally love this wonder-grain and eat it quite often. My favorite way to enjoy it is adding it to a salad. I recently made Kale and Quinoa salad and it turned out very tasty too.
This Mediterranean Quinoa salad I am sharing with you today is made with simple ingredients and it tastes fantastic. Even if you are one of those people who do not like quinoa, I suspect you’ll still enjoy this salad. Give it a try.
For the salad
- 1/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt, pepper
- Start by boiling the quinoa in slightly salted water according to the package instructions (15-20 minutes). Once cooked, drain and let it cool.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
- In a medium bowl, combine quinoa and the rest of the salad ingredients and pour the dressing on top.
- Mix everything gently and enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this MEDITERRANEAN QUINOA SALAD in cooktoria.com