This cool, creamy no-bake Key Lime Pie Dip with bite sized pieces of key lime pie stirred right in was created as part of a compensated partnership with Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are 100% my own.
Oh it’s that time! Bring on the beach days and Spring picnics, family get togethers and potlucks! We are shaking off winter here in Florida … flowers are starting to bloom, the humidity is creeping back and that means more time spent outdoors. And that means more time together with friends and family. This weekend, we are heading to a big (no really, at least 30 of us!) ol’ family Easter egg hunt and lunch and I know exactly what my contribution to our shared meal will be …
Now, you know that this is not my first dessert dip rodeo. I have oodles of them shared here … Strawberry Marshmallow, Piña Colada, Loaded Carrot Cake and even Banana Cream Pie! But this Key Lime Pie Dip? Is a citrus-y super star!!
Based on the name, there is no surprise that there has got to be a pie in there somewhere, right? I picked up an EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie at Walmart – look at that creamy filling, fluffy whipped cream and cookie crust! These are perfect to keep on hand for any celebration or a just-because dessert!
- One EDWARDS® Key Lime Pie
- One small box of instant lemon pudding mix
- One cup of cold milk
- 8 oz.of thawed whipped topping
- Your choice of dippers: graham crackers, shortbread cookies or pretzels
- Lime (optional for zest and garnish)
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to thaw about 10 minutes.
- While the pie is thawing, mix up the base for the dip.
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix.
- Allow pudding mixture to set for a minute or so.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping – mix just until pudding mixture and whipped topping are combined.
You can find complete recipes of this Key Lime Pie Dip in shakentogetherlife.com