Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Salmon. A super easy and healthy dinner. Serve with rice and veggies to make it a meal!
I absolutely love salmon. Baked, pan-fried, steamed or grilled. It is amazing any way you prepare it. This is one of my favorite ways to prepare salmon. Marinated in a sweet and spicy honey sriracha sauce and cook to perfection. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and spicy and is a super easy way to prepare salmon.
You can either bake of pan fry the salmon (I’ve included instructions for both!)
I used the same sauce as my Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Chicken. The sauce is just spicy enough with added sweetness from the honey.
If you want it a bit spicier go ahead and add some more sriracha or red pepper flakes. You can cool it down by adding more honey or soy sauce. While the salmon is cooking whip up some rice and veggies to serve alongside.
HONEY SRIRACHA SALMONINGREDIENTS :
- 4 salmon filets, skin on
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water
- ½ tablespoon olive oil, for pan fry method
- In a large ziplock bag add garlic, soy sauce, honey, sriracha and water. Close and shake to combine.
- Add in the salmon and place in the refrigerator. Let sit for an hour.
- Take salmon out of the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Cook salmon following either the oven method or pan fried method below.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray or layer with parchment paper.
- Place salmon on the prepared pan.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through. Make sure not to overcook the salmon.
- When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.
You can find complete recipes of this HONEY SRIRACHA SALMON in chefsavvy.com