Chicken is our favorite protein; I make chicken many times a week so I am constantly developing new recipes. This honey lime chicken is inspired by a recipe on Eating Well, but I simplified the recipe to make it easier for you.
- 1 lb chicken thighs, deboned, skin-on
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped parsley
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine the chicken thighs with garlic, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt. Stir to combine well. Transfer the chicken to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until cooked. Broil the chicken for 1 minute to char the chicken skin. Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately with some lime wedges.
You may use skinless and boneless chicken thighs, breasts, or chicken drumsticks for this recipe. You may also make this on a skillet or cast-iron pan on medium heat. Please make sure that you keep turning the chicken if you cook on the skillet or pan as it might get dark very quickly because the honey. You may also grill the chicken on an outdoor grill.
You can find complete recipes of this Honey Lime Chicken in rasamalaysia.com