Crunchy baked breaded cauliflower pieces are coated with honey garlic sauce. It’s an easy and delicious weeknight meal.
I can’t get enough of this honey garlic sauce. It’s savory, spicy, and sweet, all at the same time. And crunchy bites of cauliflower are the perfect vehicle for soaking up the thick sauce.
Last week we had a pretty packed schedule. Dinners with out-of-town friends, a wedding rehearsal dinner, a weekend trip for my friend’s wedding, and more. Now we’re trying to get back to a normal and healthier eating schedule. It’s definitely hard, but this tasty dish made things a little easier.
This sauce was so delicious, I was tempted to lick my bowl clean. If you enjoy this recipe, check out the rest of my cauliflower recipes here!
HONEY GARLIC BAKED CAULIFLOWERINGREDIENTS:
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking)
- 2 large eggs, whisked
for the sauce:
- 6 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 6 tbsp water + 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F. Set whisked eggs aside in a small bowl. Set panko crumbs aside in a separate bowl. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip cauliflower in egg mixture and then shake a few times so that excess egg drips off. You don’t want to dampen your breadcrumbs with excess egg because then they won’t stick to the cauliflower. Then roll in panko a few times until fully coated and place on baking sheet. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated. About halfway through, your breadcrumbs may start to clump together from the egg coating touching it, making it harder to stick to the cauliflower. To help get these clumps to stay on the cauliflower, gently press them with on when coating the cauliflower.
You can find complete recipes of this HONEY GARLIC BAKED CAULIFLOWER in kirbiecravings.com