These Healthy Banana Pancakes are so easy to make and so fluffy and tasty. And there’s no added sugar! At 140 calories per pancake, these are a must try.
Since my husband and I are trying to cut back on sugar, but both love pancakes, I’ve been experimenting a lot in the kitchen trying to come up with a healthier alternative. This recipe is truly a treasure. The pancakes taste incredible, the ingredient list is simple and they turn out fluffy every time! Good morning and let’s start cooking!!!
If you are following my blog along, you’ve already noticed that I started adding step-by-step photos. A lot of people enjoy just scrolling through the photos and getting an idea what goes into a recipe. So, now you’ve got a delicious recipe and step-by-step instructions – it is a “no fail” scenario.
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour (I use Organic Unbleached White All Purpose Flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Puree the bananas with potato masher or fork.
- Add almond milk, eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix the batter gently and try not to over mix. A few lumps are fine.
- If the mixture looks too thin, add a little extra flour.
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Using 1/4 cup as a measure, scoop the batter onto the skillet.
- In about 1 minute you should see some bubbles appear. Flip the pancake over and fry for another minute.
- Repeat this step with the remaining batter. You should have 6 pancakes.
- Garnish with fresh bananas and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
You can find complete recipes of this HEALTHY BANANA PANCAKES in cooktoria.com