I was so inspired by my friend Ashley at My Heart Beets and her Paleo Naan Bread recipe – After making it several times I came up with my own seasoned Grain Free Flat bread recipe. 21DSD, Paleo, Gluten Free, Grain Free and Dairy Free – and totally AMAZING! This recipe is easily increased or decreased depending on how many breads you would like to make.
Making these Grain Free Flat Breads are as easy as making pancakes! Just shake everything up together and pour into your skillet!
them 1-2 minutes per side, just to get them cooked and brown on the outside…
each of your flat breads onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for up to 15 minutes – the longer you bake them the crispier they will get.
middles are still chewy after baking, the edges are crisp – The best of both worlds!
- 1/2cup honeyville blanched almond flour
- 1/2cup organic tapioca starch
- 1/2cup filtered water
- 1/2teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon sea salt (real salt)
- 1/4teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a jar (with lid) combine all ingredients and shake well to make a thin batter
- Heat your seasoned cast iron skillet over medium
- Add a little healthy cooking fat to your hot pan
- Pour your batter into your skillet (approximately 1/4 cup) – move your skillet around to spread the batter out thinner if desired
- Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, just until it’s getting a few brown spots.. your breads will be firm on the
- outside but uncooked in the center
You can find complete recipes of this GRAIN FREE FLAT BREAD in healthstartsinthekitchen.com