This delicious Garlicky Baked Shrimp recipe only takes about 20 minutes to make, and it’s full of the BEST garlicky, lemony, buttery flavors.
Guys, I’ve gotta admit, I’ve been having way too much fun lately digging back into the recipe archives and re-introducing some of my old favorites back here on the homepage.
With 1,200+ recipes here on the blog, there are just too many good ones that get buried!
Especially anything more than 3 or so years old, which in internet years, means they were essentially written on ancient stone tablets. 😉
Don’t worry, I’ve got three brand-spankin’ new recipes comin’ atcha next week. But for today, I have one more oldie-but-goodie that I’ve been meaning to re-introduce to you for years. It originally debuted on the blog 6 years ago, and has been a reader favorite and one of my personal favorites ever since. Because it’s ridiculously quick and easy to make, it’s made with the best buttery-lemony-and-ultra-garlicky flavors, and it has this way of always impressing a crowd. (Seriously, everyone thinks it’s so fancy!)
But. Every time I see its small, out-of-focus, old photo pop up on Pinterest, a tiny part of me cringes and I feel like it’s just begging for a makeover. So this week, I re-made and re-photographed it, and then promptly re-enjoyed it for the zillionth time. And now I’m hoping that any of you who weren’t around 6 years ago will get to enjoy it too.
It’s my Garlicky Baked Shrimp!
And then in less than 20 minutes total, this pan of garlicky deliciousness will be yours to enjoy.
See? SO GOOD!
Feel free to fiddle around with the recipe and add some different seasonings if you’d like. Or if you want to toss some quick-cooking veggies in there with the shrimp (I made this with chopped asparagus the other day!), that can work too. I typically serve this with a big salad, and some roasted veggies on the side. But the serving option sky is the limit. Just make it. 😉
GARLICKY BAKED SHRIMPINGREDIENTS:
- 1 ½ pounds raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) melted butter
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian-leaf parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the shrimp, garlic, and white wine and toss to combine. Transfer the shrimp mixture to a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, and spread the shrimp out in an even layer. Season with with salt and pepper.
- Rinse out the mixing bowl, then add the melted butter and Panko, and use a fork to stir everything together until it’s evenly combined. With your fingers, sprinkle the mixture evenly in the baking dish over the shrimp.
You can find complete recipes of this GARLICKY BAKED SHRIMP in gimmesomeoven.com