This cinnamon ice cream is the taste of the holidays in a rich, creamy, coconut milk ice cream. Dreamy! This post contains affiliate links to Red Ape Cinnamon, who donates 5% of every sale to orangutan conservation efforts.
You need to make this cinnamon ice cream for the holidays.
Picture it. You’ve just served the best meal ever, and everyone’s full and happy. No one has room for another bite! And you, glowing with gracious holiday hostiness, come waltzing out of the kitchen with a pot of hot coffee and dishes of this rich, sweet cinnamon ice cream for everyone.
Look, you can see the little flecks of cinnamon! I love that.
And suddenly, everyone has room for dessert. Because cinnamon ice cream! Cinnamon, queen of the holidays, liberally sprinkled into a luscious, rich coconut milk ice cream. When I serve this for Christmas I’m even going to decorate the dishes with little cinnamon sticks.
- A 13.5 oz. can coconut milk (not light)
- 1 3/4 c unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 c agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Special equipment: ice cream machine
- Combine all the ingredients except the vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a full simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and either blend with an immersion blender or transfer to a heat-safe blender and blend for about a minute. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and salt and blend to combine. Transfer to a storage container and let cool before covering and refrigerating. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before churning.
You can find complete recipes of this COCONUT MILK CINNAMON ICE CREAM in eathealthyeathappy.com