Coconut Cheesecake Bars recipe – the best coconut cheesecake bars I have ever had! They are sweet, creamy, coconut-y. The no graham cracker crust is a must try.
The craving for cheesecake hit me so hard, I made two batches last week. Clearly, it’s been way too long since I made my cheesecake bars so it had to be fixed. Besides, you guys seem to love my Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars and your messages and comments about how delicious they are – made me crave them so much!
Also, I wouldn’t be myself if I didn’t want to play with the recipe and make a new version. I am so happy with how these bars came out – I just had to share the recipe with you! Creamy, sweet, perfect amount of coconut in every bite, no crumbly crust – these cheesecake bars are one of the best I’ve ever made.
for the crust:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted, cooled completely
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
for the filling:
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- Line 8″ square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together melted butter and sugar. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well. The dough should be thick.
- Press the crust dough onto the bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
You can find complete recipes of this COCONUT CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE in crunchycreamysweet.com