I have made these many times now. I love them with ground chicken but ground turkey will work in a pinch. (consider increasing your garlic, salt and pepper when using ground turkey to kick up the flavor a bit).
CHICKEN AVOCADO BURGERS
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large ripe avocado – cut into chunks
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- ⅓ cup Panko crumbs or Almond meal (to keep it Paleo friendly )
- 1 minced Poblano or Jalapeño pepper (optional but recommended)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss gently.
- Shape into desired size patties and grill inside or out!
You can find complete recipes of this CHICKEN AVOCADO BURGERS in laughingspatula.com