In case you didn’t know, I will be taking most of June off to spend time with my new baby boy who should be here anytime in the next 2 weeks!!! No worries though! I will have some amazing food blogger friends posting recipes on my blog while I’m away! 😉
But, since I’m going to miss sharing new recipes with you for one of my favorite holidays, I’ve decided to share another patriotic recipe to help you all gear up for the 4th of July. After all, it’s never too early to plan fun holiday themed food to serve your family and friends!
These cheesecake stuffed strawberries couldn’t be easier! I’ve seen so many versions out there. Some of which make you cut off the top and bottom of the strawberry and scoop out the centers. Why would you give yourself more work to do and waste yummy fruit like that?! Not me! Nuh-uh!
Simply cut off the stem so you have a flat end, cut an “X” in the tip, and pipe the filling inside. It opens up as you fill it. Don’t go wasting that fruit!
Cheesecake Stuffed StrawberriesIngredients
- 24+ large, fresh strawberries (1½ to 2 lbs, depends on how much you fill them)
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese, room temperature or softened slightly
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Cut the stems from the strawberries, so the strawberries can sit cut-side down.
- Cut a deep “X” from the tip down, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl with a hand mixer until nice and fluffy.
You can find complete recipes of this Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries in dessertnowdinnerlater.com