Yeah cupcake Saturday!
I hope you all are enjoying these new cupcakes each Saturday as much as I am! Hello yum! Plus how can you go wrong kicking off the weekend with a great new cupcake recipe. Today we are sharing a Blueberry Lemonade Cupcake Recipe! Perfect for summer or well any day that you want a sweet treat.
Cupcake Ingredients :
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 ¾ cup cake flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberry puree
Blueberry Puree Ingredients :
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cupcake Directions :
- Line cupcake pans with liners
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized mixing bowl
- Use an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, Add vanilla, Add flour mixture, alternating with milk.
- Beat on medium speed to create a cake-like batter .
- Stir in puree and mix until the batter turns blue.
Blueberry Puree Directions :
- Add all the ingredients for the puree ingredients in a food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Place puree in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add into paper liners
- Bake for 18 minutes check by a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool for 20 minutes
- Beat butter for 4 minutes with whisk attachment on an electric mixer in a chilled medium sized bowl
- Add powdered sugar and lemonade.
- Beat an additional 3-5 minutes, until smooth and fluffy
You can find complete recipes of this BLUEBERRY LEMONADE CUPCAKE RECIPE in tammileetips.com