Chicken is a popular family favourite ingredient. It’s probably one of the most used proteins around the world. Kids also tend to like chicken because of its quite mild flavour compared to red meat. There are so many options to cook with chicken. I want to share one of my family’s favourite chicken recipes. It’s moist and tender baked pesto and parmesan chicken.
BAKED PESTO PARMESAN CHICKEN
- 4 chicken breast (preferably organic)
- 6 tbsp pesto
- black pepper
- (pinch of salt)
- 1 dl / 0,4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200 Celcius / 390 Fahrenheit degrees.
- Prepare the pesto.
- Place chicken breast in a baking tray that is lightly sprayed with cooking oil.
- Season with black pepper and a pinch of salt if you like.
- Top chicken breasts with pesto and grated Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breasts. It is well done when the inner temperature is 72 to 75 Celcius / 165 Fahrenheit degrees.
You can find complete recipes of this BAKED PESTO PARMESAN CHICKEN in kiddieliciouskitchen.com